1100ad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
1100ad

1100 AD forums LAA biedriem - 1100 AD forum for LAA members

You are not connected. Please login or register

par sparta76 uzņemšanu

+2
rt25
Sir Roberc
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sir Roberc

Admin

from sparta76 to Sir Roberc [2 days ago 21:45]oting for

I would like to join your union to
What should I do to become a member of your Union

sparta76 spēlē aktīvi. Agrāk ārpus aliancēm. Sadarbojas ar Csizu.

es atbalstu viņa uzņemšanu.

sparta76 plays active game. Before now he was out of any alliances. He is teamed up with our member Csizu.

I'm voting for his accepting in LAA.

Last edited by Sir Roberc on Thu May 28, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://abrinjas.myminicity.com

2par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Thu May 28, 2009 10:34 am

rt25

Admin

Es arī atbalstu.
Lūdzu, nobalsot, kas to vēlas. 24 stundas pēc Roberc pirmā posta balsošana beigsies.

3par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Thu May 28, 2009 12:28 pm

n3rd

par afro

4par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Thu May 28, 2009 3:32 pm

zbx

zbx
Admin

jo vairaak,jo labaak! par What a Face

https://1100ad.latvianforum.net

5par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Thu May 28, 2009 6:49 pm

Ilzite

Par

6par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Fri May 29, 2009 8:54 am

rt25

Admin

Izskatās, ka pagaidām 100% par. Pēc nepilnas stundas iznāk, ka Sparta76 ir mūsu aliansē Very Happy

7par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Fri May 29, 2009 11:47 am

rt25

Admin

Nu, ko, izskatās, ka mums ir jauns biedrs! Very Happy Lūgšu Roberc viņam nosūtīt ziņu un iereģistrēt online failos. Vispār, kādu dienu būs jāpielabo karte, jo šobrīd ir pārāk daudz zaļi lauciņi, kas tādi nemaz nav.

8par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Fri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

Csizu

Hello Guys!

First of all let me introduce myself. My name is Gábor Csizmadia, just call me Csizu. I'm from hungary and I like strategy games so much. Before 1100ad I was playing travian for 1 year (maybe the 1st online strategy game) and I have a lot of experience from that time. I'm proud to be with you in one alliance.

My alliance was only sparta76 before I joined to LV, now LAA. He would like to be a member of this team. I Don't speak your language, but I noticed you accepted his application, do you? Smile

A have a good friend of mine called BlueDeath. His name was Jou but a russian guy kicked him off so he started a new game. I adviced him to move here and help each other. I know him in real life and promise he is a good guy and moves any rock to give help for his friends. So you can trust him if you give him a chance and get into LAA.

So I'd like to delegated 2 players: spart76 and BlueDeath. What do you say? Smile

Regards

Csizu

9par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Fri May 29, 2009 6:18 pm

rt25

Admin

Ideally, Csizu!
You're a full member of the Alliance, therefore, establish a topic for the reception BlueDeath in Alliance, according to the rules (http://www.1100ad.com/forumviewthread.php?id=3895 # 20566).
But sparta76 are already our member! We took a unanimous decision.

By the way, Jou belonged a city in the fourth valley?
Tatuks talked with him, but he also did not cease. We saw that he was lying between the Russians and we wanted to help him out.

10par sparta76 uzņemšanu Empty Re: par sparta76 uzņemšanu Fri May 29, 2009 10:18 pm

Csizu

rt25 wrote:Ideally, Csizu!
You're a full member of the Alliance, therefore, establish a topic for the reception BlueDeath in Alliance, according to the rules (http://www.1100ad.com/forumviewthread.php?id=3895 # 20566).
But sparta76 are already our member! We took a unanimous decision.

By the way, Jou belonged a city in the fourth valley?
Tatuks talked with him, but he also did not cease. We saw that he was lying between the Russians and we wanted to help him out.

Yup, Jou has a city but he destroyed the buildings he had. He doesent count with that account now. He has a new one and became BlueDeath.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum